What to do in the Garden this week - How's your garden growing? We've had a dry few weeks, ending with buckets of rain this weekend. Here's what's on our to-do list this week:
· Begin spraying vulnerable roses
Sow hardy annual flowers seeds of hardy annual flowers directly into beds
· Plant herbs in pots or directly into the ground
· Start sowing salad crops at 3 or 4 week intervals all summer so that you always have some to harvest
· Sow seeds of: spinach, radish, cauliflower, cabbage and Brussels sprouts
· Mow lawns regularly
· Treat problem weeds with weed killer
· Tidy up hedges
· Rake out dead grass from lawns
~ Wayne & Jean
Union County, NJ - a great place to live and work!
All opinions, information and data provided is deemed reliable but is subject to errors and omissions. Not intended to solicit other Brokers' clients. We cooperate with them fully.