Where's your favorite place to watch fireworks?
For some of us, heading to see the Macy's fireworks in New York is a tradition. But for us, we like nothing better than our own home town fireworks, and that's where we'll be this year.
Here are some great shows to choose from:
- 8:00 pm at Scotch Hills Country Club in Scotch Plains (Rain date 7/3)
- Dusk behind City Hall in Rahway (rain date 7/3)
- 4:00 pm Carnival at Roselle Park High School followed by fireworks at 9:00 pm
- 7:00 pm - Celebration starts, followed by fireworks at 9:30 on South Street in New Providence (Rain date 7/5)
- 9:45 am - celebration starts with carnival rides, bicycle parade, and other events followed by fireworks in the evening at Soldiers Memorial Field in Summit
- 7:30 pm - concert followed by fireworks at Biertuempfel Park in Union
- 9:15 pm - Veterans Memorial Waterfront Park in Elizabeth (rain date 7/5)
- 9:30 pm - Arthur L. Johnson High School in Clark (Rain date 7/5)
However you decide to celebrate, we hope it's a great Independence Day!
~ Wayne & Jean
Union County, NJ - a great place to live and work!
All opinions, information and data provided is deemed reliable but is subject to errors and omissions. Not intended to solicit other Brokers' clients. We cooperate with them fully.